
JROC453
Jun 22, 06:08 PM
So I just got a call from the AT&T store telling me that (at least for walkings) the date changed to the 29th. I Know that all AT&T stores had a conference call to just let them know. My wife and I just left from the store to setup a new family plan. Everything went great...in and out in 30 mins. So we went out for dinner and on the way home we got the call. They said I was one of the lucky ones that they had our contact numbers. I had that day off of work just to wait in line early in the morning to get them. So If your planing on going to an AT&T store for a walk in ...you better call ASAP...:(
lopresmb
Sep 9, 09:43 PM
someone gave me this theory one time, I don't buy it. I can't imagine that you aerodynamics would be afected by opening the SIDE windows. There is no air that flys into it (maybe something to do with pressure flowing across it), but I can't imagne that it would be a big deal. I would assume, certainly not as much of a mileage user as an air conditioning system would be.
jarodharris
May 28, 12:18 AM
Im leaving in a few mins, I'l see you guys on the battlefield.
There are about 25 here so far, so you should be in plenty of time
There are about 25 here so far, so you should be in plenty of time
Joshuarocks
Apr 14, 03:09 PM
Foxconn has been known for its human rights abuses of its workers.. this isn't new. While China economically is becoming more and more powerful over the USA, it still has a lot to learn about work place human rights.
JetSter735180
Apr 14, 04:54 PM
Hope they realize soon that releasing Xcode updates shouldn't bee 4Gig download every time.
Applejuiced
May 1, 11:08 AM
That's because your baseband CANNOT be unlocked.
bobfitz14
Feb 9, 03:14 PM
:confused:
nanofrog
May 4, 11:18 PM
Absolutely, this is how me and my wife make our living...we work from home and it's all we do.
A stripe set isn't a very safe way to store data. It's faster than a single disk for sequential file access, and it's cheap. But if you depend on that system for a living (i.e. can't afford to waste time fixing it when it breaks = matter of when, not if), then a redundant level would be the way to go. BTW, fixing a broken array = fix/replace bad disk + restore data via backups + re-perform all lost work (what you did between the last backup and the time the array failed). This adds up quickly, especially when working with large files. So you don't want to have to do this if at all possible.
Some other questions that could help, is your file sizes, current capacity needs, and capacity growth (i.e try to design out a system that can grow with you for 3 years as a minimum to reduce overall costs).
Throughput requirements would be nice as well, and your budget.
Keep in mind, proper storage isn't cheap (don't follow the advice from DigiLloyd <favors using stripe sets in his earlier opinions, and it attracts attention due to low cost - but the compromise involved is too high for pros>). Such a configuration is fine for enthusiasts/hobbyists, but not professionals that need a working system all the time. I really can't stress this enough.
A stripe set isn't a very safe way to store data. It's faster than a single disk for sequential file access, and it's cheap. But if you depend on that system for a living (i.e. can't afford to waste time fixing it when it breaks = matter of when, not if), then a redundant level would be the way to go. BTW, fixing a broken array = fix/replace bad disk + restore data via backups + re-perform all lost work (what you did between the last backup and the time the array failed). This adds up quickly, especially when working with large files. So you don't want to have to do this if at all possible.
Some other questions that could help, is your file sizes, current capacity needs, and capacity growth (i.e try to design out a system that can grow with you for 3 years as a minimum to reduce overall costs).
Throughput requirements would be nice as well, and your budget.
Keep in mind, proper storage isn't cheap (don't follow the advice from DigiLloyd <favors using stripe sets in his earlier opinions, and it attracts attention due to low cost - but the compromise involved is too high for pros>). Such a configuration is fine for enthusiasts/hobbyists, but not professionals that need a working system all the time. I really can't stress this enough.
iSayuSay
May 5, 06:48 PM
Now this is my favorite glaswegian :D
He always teach us how to open the box in such a manner way .. you should all learn from him :lol:
Anyway, I�d like to see
1. Heavy gaming benchmark, GTA IV, BlackOps, Crysis 1/2, Battlefield 2
2. Photoshop performance, please try to apply heavy filtering to large photo
3. Video encoding performance
4. Compare boot time with Macbook Pro 2011 (this is the main competition for iMac) or Air
Wow sorry for so many request, but really .. I�m a fan, you know my ID here starts with an �i� like in iPod or iGlaswegian :cool: :rolleyes:
:apple:
He always teach us how to open the box in such a manner way .. you should all learn from him :lol:
Anyway, I�d like to see
1. Heavy gaming benchmark, GTA IV, BlackOps, Crysis 1/2, Battlefield 2
2. Photoshop performance, please try to apply heavy filtering to large photo
3. Video encoding performance
4. Compare boot time with Macbook Pro 2011 (this is the main competition for iMac) or Air
Wow sorry for so many request, but really .. I�m a fan, you know my ID here starts with an �i� like in iPod or iGlaswegian :cool: :rolleyes:
:apple:

iMac0765
Jul 10, 09:30 PM
And the bad quality ever since they started packing iPod's with the "slim" version. I like my Sister's cable better, her's has the buttons on the side with the better quality... :(
Steve-F
Mar 30, 02:01 AM
Not sure of the 'easiest way' but I've done a few panoramas.
Basically you put your camera on a tripod (ideally with a special head that mounts the camera and lens about it's nodal point - but not essential if you are not too worried about quality) in the middle of your room. You then shoot a series of overlapping shots around the horizontal. You then 'stitch' these together in some software (I use PT Gui (http://www.ptgui.com/) but it's fairly complicated) then export from that a flat jpg that I then bring into another bit of software (PanO2VR (http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr.php)) to create either a QuickTimeVR or a Flash file that can be then inserted into a web site.
Certainly not easy but can produce some fantastic results!
You can find some useful info on this forum (http://www.panoguide.com/forums/).
Steve
Basically you put your camera on a tripod (ideally with a special head that mounts the camera and lens about it's nodal point - but not essential if you are not too worried about quality) in the middle of your room. You then shoot a series of overlapping shots around the horizontal. You then 'stitch' these together in some software (I use PT Gui (http://www.ptgui.com/) but it's fairly complicated) then export from that a flat jpg that I then bring into another bit of software (PanO2VR (http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr.php)) to create either a QuickTimeVR or a Flash file that can be then inserted into a web site.
Certainly not easy but can produce some fantastic results!
You can find some useful info on this forum (http://www.panoguide.com/forums/).
Steve
rdowns
Apr 9, 05:11 PM
One of the greats. (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/10/movies/sidney-lumet-director-of-american-classics-dies-at-86.html?hp) 12 Angry Men, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Murder on the Orient Express, Network and The Verdict to name a handful.
Sidney Lumet, a director who preferred the streets of New York to the back lots of Hollywood and whose stories of conscience � �12 Angry Men,� �Serpico,� �Dog Day Afternoon,� �The Verdict,� �Network� � became modern American film classics, died Saturday morning at his home in Manhattan. He was 86.
His stepdaughter, Leslie Gimbel, said the cause was lymphoma.
�While the goal of all movies is to entertain,� Mr. Lumet once wrote, �the kind of film in which I believe goes one step further. It compels the spectator to examine one facet or another of his own conscience. It stimulates thought and sets the mental juices flowing.�
Social issues set his own mental juices flowing, and his best films not only probed the consequences of prejudice, corruption and betrayal, but also celebrated individual acts of courage.
Sidney Lumet, a director who preferred the streets of New York to the back lots of Hollywood and whose stories of conscience � �12 Angry Men,� �Serpico,� �Dog Day Afternoon,� �The Verdict,� �Network� � became modern American film classics, died Saturday morning at his home in Manhattan. He was 86.
His stepdaughter, Leslie Gimbel, said the cause was lymphoma.
�While the goal of all movies is to entertain,� Mr. Lumet once wrote, �the kind of film in which I believe goes one step further. It compels the spectator to examine one facet or another of his own conscience. It stimulates thought and sets the mental juices flowing.�
Social issues set his own mental juices flowing, and his best films not only probed the consequences of prejudice, corruption and betrayal, but also celebrated individual acts of courage.
longofest
Nov 21, 05:13 PM
Just to re-iterate... We really don't know that it will happen at MWSF. The FIRST shipments are rumored to be coming in February (which probably means February 28th), so IF it is announced at MWSF, it wouldn't be shipping then.
MacsRgr8
Sep 24, 05:22 AM
does anyone actually read The Sun or The People here? i mean... surely they're just a national piss take
READ the Sun?
Are there words too?? I must look better next time. ;)
READ the Sun?
Are there words too?? I must look better next time. ;)
MacForScience
Mar 31, 01:50 AM
I have the Altec Lansing 2.1 FX 6021 speakers and they are awesome.
Unfortunately the sub blew and was searching for a similar type of audio performance/design/price range for 2.1 speakers.
Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!
I would go with M-Audio AV-40s (2.0 but good bass response) or Logitech Z-2300. Personally I use both. The M-Audio speakers are Pro-grade and provide really clear sound. The Z-2300's have good sound and more "power".
Cheers
Unfortunately the sub blew and was searching for a similar type of audio performance/design/price range for 2.1 speakers.
Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!
I would go with M-Audio AV-40s (2.0 but good bass response) or Logitech Z-2300. Personally I use both. The M-Audio speakers are Pro-grade and provide really clear sound. The Z-2300's have good sound and more "power".
Cheers
Ceebee1980
May 6, 07:51 PM
What's the nature of the problems in Borderlands?
Chrispy
Nov 23, 10:03 AM
would that 9800 work in my g4 if it would
would u sell seperatly
Sorry doucy the 9800 is the special G5 only edition and will only work in a G5 PowerMac.
would u sell seperatly
Sorry doucy the 9800 is the special G5 only edition and will only work in a G5 PowerMac.

Dave Braine
Mar 24, 03:06 PM
How can I access the the redundant formats and delete them?
They should be in Home Folder/Movies/iMovie Projects/your movie name. That file is a package containing the various formats of your project. You can just delete that file, or right(ctrl) click to have a look inside.
In iMovie if you delete just your Project and leave the Events, you can redo a project again, but if you delete just the Events, then the associated Project won't run.
They should be in Home Folder/Movies/iMovie Projects/your movie name. That file is a package containing the various formats of your project. You can just delete that file, or right(ctrl) click to have a look inside.
In iMovie if you delete just your Project and leave the Events, you can redo a project again, but if you delete just the Events, then the associated Project won't run.
Peace
Jun 13, 12:26 PM
Well here's my last shot at this contest. It's the animated iPad/iPhone with the 10 M scrolling to the left like the iPad/iPhone.
themadchemist
Aug 14, 10:43 PM
Nothing amazing.
It's pretty cool, you just might want to try to get rid of the skip that happens on every cycle...
Another thing--could you shrink the sig?!!! Thanks! ;)
It's pretty cool, you just might want to try to get rid of the skip that happens on every cycle...
Another thing--could you shrink the sig?!!! Thanks! ;)
Qanbar
Apr 29, 02:54 AM
Upgraded from 4.2.1 non jb to 4.3.2 non jb as snow breeze kept giving me errors when I tried to restore to custom ipsw. I have shsh blobs saved to Cydia up to 4.1.
I'm just really confused if snow breeze doesn't work then how else can I jb now - I'm on Vista only.
Please help a noob out :(
I'm just really confused if snow breeze doesn't work then how else can I jb now - I'm on Vista only.
Please help a noob out :(
Applejuiced
May 1, 11:08 AM
That's because your baseband CANNOT be unlocked.
Chundles
Jan 8, 11:28 PM
Can we make it a drinking game? Every time Jobs says "boom" or uses some insanely outrageous gigantic superlatives you have to drink.
kperry8
Sep 26, 05:32 PM
That jornalist is an idiot. See the Apple logo on the back of all those 'phones'? That's not Apple's logo! That's Applele's logo, and MANY renderings have come out of that website for YEARS, all bearing that logo. It's just his expression of what he think would look cool on the Apple product line. This is in no way real!
Good day!
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment