Bacong
Oct 15, 09:55 AM
http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Colors_Touch_4G/
Won't let me purchase it yet, though. Not the one I wanted but it's better than the Griffin case I have right now. 14.99 is a good deal.
Won't let me purchase it yet, though. Not the one I wanted but it's better than the Griffin case I have right now. 14.99 is a good deal.
wesk702
Apr 23, 12:29 AM
Can anybody recommend a decent SuperDrive replacement for my Mac pro 2008?
Just don't want anything buggy like the drive disappearing when the HD sleeps or anything of sorts.
Just don't want anything buggy like the drive disappearing when the HD sleeps or anything of sorts.
Neebee
Mar 10, 11:54 PM
i wanna go back to 4.2.1. I dont like 4.3. It's kinda sluggish (not as snappy as before) and there are display issues as well.
Sun Baked
Jan 3, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by crude analogy
"I don't want this to turn into a mudslinging contest."
--zarathustra, January 3, 2003.
If you did not want a mudslinging contest, you would not have slung mud.Is it too late to make it a night of beer and mudwrestling instead?
"I don't want this to turn into a mudslinging contest."
--zarathustra, January 3, 2003.
If you did not want a mudslinging contest, you would not have slung mud.Is it too late to make it a night of beer and mudwrestling instead?
akhbhaat
May 5, 08:42 PM
I have a homebuilt desktop (core components were upgraded 14 months ago on a <$800 budget) and a 2011 13" MBP. In addition to gaming, my uses include programming/software development and image manipulation (Photoshop), and I'm very satisfied with this combination.
My brother has a top of the line 2011 15" MBP. While it can run most newer games, it's still significantly slower than my desktop where gaming is concerned, despite the fact that said desktop is now over a year old and has a mid-range GPU (Radeon 5770). Towards the end of this year I will likely replace the 5770 with a next generation high end card (for all of ~$250 at that), and the aforementioned comparison will then border on absurdity. Because powerful GPUs will eat up a lot of wattage in short order and put out a lot of heat to match, they don't pair well with mobile platforms and thus there's really no alternative to a proper desktop if you have any serious interest in gaming.
Besides, it's nice to have some level of redundancy in a worst case scenario. Laptops are relatively prone to theft and hardware failure (though you can certainly mitigate the risk of the former to a very low level). Oh, and definitely build the desktop yourself. It's really pretty easy these days (what with the vendors themselves matching parts for you, and every major hardware site out there offering build guides) and you'll get better parts for the money. Putting it together can be fun in its own right, if you enjoy tinkering.
My brother has a top of the line 2011 15" MBP. While it can run most newer games, it's still significantly slower than my desktop where gaming is concerned, despite the fact that said desktop is now over a year old and has a mid-range GPU (Radeon 5770). Towards the end of this year I will likely replace the 5770 with a next generation high end card (for all of ~$250 at that), and the aforementioned comparison will then border on absurdity. Because powerful GPUs will eat up a lot of wattage in short order and put out a lot of heat to match, they don't pair well with mobile platforms and thus there's really no alternative to a proper desktop if you have any serious interest in gaming.
Besides, it's nice to have some level of redundancy in a worst case scenario. Laptops are relatively prone to theft and hardware failure (though you can certainly mitigate the risk of the former to a very low level). Oh, and definitely build the desktop yourself. It's really pretty easy these days (what with the vendors themselves matching parts for you, and every major hardware site out there offering build guides) and you'll get better parts for the money. Putting it together can be fun in its own right, if you enjoy tinkering.
teguh123
Apr 14, 12:37 PM
Got that . All this time I thought I am the one using xcode 4 and the sample is the one using 3.2.
Then I figured out
Google search terms: "assistant button" site:developer.apple.com
Top hit: Xcode 4 Transition Guide, Orientation to Xcode 4 (http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/Xcode4TransitionGuide/Orientation/Orientation.html%23//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009984-CH5-SW50)
Find first occurrence of assistant button on page.
Observe Figure 3-29.
Then I figured out
Google search terms: "assistant button" site:developer.apple.com
Top hit: Xcode 4 Transition Guide, Orientation to Xcode 4 (http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/Xcode4TransitionGuide/Orientation/Orientation.html%23//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009984-CH5-SW50)
Find first occurrence of assistant button on page.
Observe Figure 3-29.

dreamgood
Jul 2, 05:19 PM
still trading ??? if so can u ship that to spain ?
Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 29, 10:00 AM
Doesn't matter, I'm approaching the big 500 anyway, so you'll be able to see it soon enough. :)Looking forward to it... :)
rdowns
Feb 19, 12:05 PM
Hmm... To you think those pencils would fit inside a 4th gen Nano?? :p
I was thinking more along the lines of using the front and back and glue it onto something bigger.
I was thinking more along the lines of using the front and back and glue it onto something bigger.
ContentArcade
Dec 21, 09:57 AM
Image 1(from left side).This setting makes room spacious.
leaf777
Apr 26, 05:22 PM
MyViewController.h
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
@interface MyViewController : UIViewController {

-edition-hello-kitty-

hello kitty and tokidoki
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
@interface MyViewController : UIViewController {
GGJstudios
May 4, 09:46 AM
All that will do is make me have to do an extra step and now the picture is located in two places. Both the original folder and the alias.
That's not true. An alias is just a shortcut, pointing to a location. If you use that method, there will only be one copy of the pic.
I don't want to go to the current photo booth folder and drag and drop the image to the desktop or where I need it to be.
You never have to go to the Photo Booth folder. As I said, you can drag the pics directly from the Photo Booth app to whatever folder you want, or to your Mail icon, to email it. You don't need to touch Finder at all, if you don't want to.
I simply wanted the save directory to default to desktop. Based on your answers and suggestions I'm assuming it's not possible to change the default save directory? That makes zero sense.
There is no setting in Photo Booth to allow changing the default folder. Perfectly acceptable alternative solutions have been offered that will accomplish what you want, yet you reject them because you want the software to do something it's not designed to do. Now what makes zero sense?
That's not true. An alias is just a shortcut, pointing to a location. If you use that method, there will only be one copy of the pic.
I don't want to go to the current photo booth folder and drag and drop the image to the desktop or where I need it to be.
You never have to go to the Photo Booth folder. As I said, you can drag the pics directly from the Photo Booth app to whatever folder you want, or to your Mail icon, to email it. You don't need to touch Finder at all, if you don't want to.
I simply wanted the save directory to default to desktop. Based on your answers and suggestions I'm assuming it's not possible to change the default save directory? That makes zero sense.
There is no setting in Photo Booth to allow changing the default folder. Perfectly acceptable alternative solutions have been offered that will accomplish what you want, yet you reject them because you want the software to do something it's not designed to do. Now what makes zero sense?
MacRumors
Feb 22, 07:10 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/02/22/iphone-game-developer-ngmoco-acquires-freeverse/)
http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ngmocologo.png

zippo hello kitty x tokidoki

Hello Kitty personal massager
![[Hello Kitty to Issho] ZIPPO Hello Kitty Zippo. [Hello Kitty to Issho] ZIPPO](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_to-8TxvQ_L__JE7L5ASW6sZsIESMzoizkChSpPkHxRvPZx5OqTOAnao0NOxWA6CMDQUIQgiCsyTf2mi0Y2Wbb9yXaKuhR_QbrV4vUfAC1CM_wcjin6YrfBgj9b=s0-d)
[Hello Kitty to Issho] ZIPPO

Ambush x Zippo quot;Eyez on Firequot;

Zippo Limited Hello Kitty

Serenity Zippo Lighter
http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ngmocologo.png
blehpunk
Oct 26, 02:09 PM
were there big lines for iphone there? i'd imagine this would be smaller. apple screwed up my online order, so i may have to go there to pick leopard up today.
zepp85
Mar 30, 11:05 AM
Finally got it working ! cheers guys
kdum8
Apr 16, 03:40 AM
Will I be able to listen to music on my iPod Nano 3G using the Apple In-Ear Headphones? I know that on their homepage it says that the two are not compatible (http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA850G/B?fnode=MTY1NDA0Ng&mco=MTM3NDk4NTk), but is that just because the mic and remote control feature wont work? Will I still be able to listen to music?
���h�?
Oct 18, 11:34 AM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/F64F20.jpg
robbieduncan
May 5, 03:45 PM
contentsOfDirectoryAtPath:error: returns an NSArray, I misread the Apple Documentation and thought it returned something else. What method do you suggest?
I suggest you:
1) Look at what is in the NSArray returned. Is it actually what you want? It's obviously not going to be an array of NSImages. But is it even an array of absolute paths?
2) Look at the NSMutableArray documentation for a method that will add objects from another array (the documentation should be your first port of call anyway).
I suggest you:
1) Look at what is in the NSArray returned. Is it actually what you want? It's obviously not going to be an array of NSImages. But is it even an array of absolute paths?
2) Look at the NSMutableArray documentation for a method that will add objects from another array (the documentation should be your first port of call anyway).
Revomonster
Jun 26, 02:02 PM
With the new Ios out, can I use the camera attachment for that you can buy for the iPad on my touch? I would like to Get the one with the USB port so that I can use a wired apple keyboard that I already have.
GGJstudios
May 4, 03:46 PM
If I drag the picture from the actual Photo Booth application after I take it onto my desktop does it still put a copy of that photo in the Photo Booth folder?
Dragging it from Photo Booth only makes a copy wherever you drop it, which gives you the ability to drag it to a folder or your Desktop, then drag it again to your Mail icon to email it. To remove the pic from the Photo Booth folder, simply click once on the pic in the Photo Booth app and press the "delete" key. That removes it from the Photo Booth folder.
Dragging it from Photo Booth only makes a copy wherever you drop it, which gives you the ability to drag it to a folder or your Desktop, then drag it again to your Mail icon to email it. To remove the pic from the Photo Booth folder, simply click once on the pic in the Photo Booth app and press the "delete" key. That removes it from the Photo Booth folder.
joegomolski
Apr 29, 12:56 PM
Hi,
The WiFi line for FV, started in shortly after 10AM.
I arrived around 11AM, walked right in, at that time
they had hundreds in stock.
Regarding International customers I do not beleive there
are restrictions. For example, many people from Europe
flew to NYC bought several iPhones and then flew home.
Kept 1 for themselves and sold the rest for profit.
The WiFi line for FV, started in shortly after 10AM.
I arrived around 11AM, walked right in, at that time
they had hundreds in stock.
Regarding International customers I do not beleive there
are restrictions. For example, many people from Europe
flew to NYC bought several iPhones and then flew home.
Kept 1 for themselves and sold the rest for profit.
iPimpin
Mar 18, 06:56 PM
I am having trouble activating 3G in my used (craigslist 32gig 3G) iPad with used Sim. How do I get AT&T to reset this so I can activate 3G service in my name?
ouimetnick
May 2, 07:01 PM
Thats standard Apple support. Sometimes they screw up, but I've never had issues with their support.
300D
Feb 21, 02:54 PM
The 6g's touch screen is nothing more than a gimmick to retain people that can't afford an iTouch. Too bad it can't do anything like the iTouch besides look like it.
Lose video playback, lose a camera and lose physical controls buttons, all for the same price point? No thanks!
Lose video playback, lose a camera and lose physical controls buttons, all for the same price point? No thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment