
ClassicBean
Jan 15, 03:14 PM
I Just downloaded the album. Most of the songs are in Hebrew (she's Israeli) and I don't speak the language aside from a few choice words that, if used, would ban me from MacRumors for eternity. Very melodic album nonetheless.
Sea Side
Sep 20, 01:23 AM
Not being a student, teacher, etc. I just have a few questions.
I am guessing that ANYONE can buy at this website and only students, teachers, etc. can get the discount.
I'm also not too bright

So as if Angelina

Jolie#39;s ex-husband to join

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie and her husband

Angelina Jolie Personal

Angelina+jolie+wedding+to+

The pair played husband

angelina jolie wanted 2

angelina jolie kids twins

angelina-jolie-wet.jpg

Angelina Jolie#39;s career as an

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie

angelina jolie tomb raider

angelina jolie wedding

Jolie

Angelina Jolie may not have
I am guessing that ANYONE can buy at this website and only students, teachers, etc. can get the discount.
I'm also not too bright
windowsblowsass
Aug 16, 12:29 PM
Yup. Volcano (http://rcdb.com/installationdetail474.htm) and Shockwave (http://rcdb.com/installationdetail91.htm) at Paramount's Kings Dominion (http://rcdb.com/locationdetail16.htm). Was there the first full weekend in this month. Went to Busch Gardens (http://rcdb.com/locationdetail20.htm) the day after, but didn't take any pictures.
Here's your prize: http://www.keyingredients.org/images/timeline/044.jpg
i think im gonna make either a raptor or mill force 'tar now
Here's your prize: http://www.keyingredients.org/images/timeline/044.jpg
i think im gonna make either a raptor or mill force 'tar now
Imola Ghost
Oct 23, 10:23 AM
A question for you avid music listeners that [like myself] need to have everything near perfect.
How do you guys go about Genre naming some of your music? Do you just give it a name like Alternative and be done or do you name it Alternative Rock, if it's a little heavier Alternative?
The reason I ask is that I've got several [fairly new bands] to my collection and I don't know what to name them.
I also have a hard time genre naming some bands back in the 70's & 80's since there was bands like Supertramp, Billy Joel and then you'd have Rush. I don't consider Supertramp and Rush in the same category so I can't just name it Rock.
Do you do Classic Rock for both The Beatles & The Doors?
Any ideas, or am I thinking too hard about this?
How do you guys go about Genre naming some of your music? Do you just give it a name like Alternative and be done or do you name it Alternative Rock, if it's a little heavier Alternative?
The reason I ask is that I've got several [fairly new bands] to my collection and I don't know what to name them.
I also have a hard time genre naming some bands back in the 70's & 80's since there was bands like Supertramp, Billy Joel and then you'd have Rush. I don't consider Supertramp and Rush in the same category so I can't just name it Rock.
Do you do Classic Rock for both The Beatles & The Doors?
Any ideas, or am I thinking too hard about this?
liamkp
Jul 5, 10:42 AM
Will do. I should be getting it some time between Wednesday and Friday.
Cool. :)
Cool. :)
TheMacBookPro
Apr 24, 09:18 PM
From Apple HK:
My new BTO Air (1.6/4/128)'s shipping was estimated at 3 days, ordered on Friday. It and the ext SuperDrive both shipped by Monday and arrived at my doorstep on Wednesday. (SD shipped from Singapore, Mac shipped from Shanghai)
I guess it depends where the item ships from. If it's from the US (some people have reported that Apple refurbs ship from the US now, some say China) then I guess it should be similar since the estimated shipping time is the same. From China I'd add a few days to the equation.
BTW refurbs only come in a plain white box, no retail packaging, so if you're planning on giving this as a gift, keep that in mind.
My new BTO Air (1.6/4/128)'s shipping was estimated at 3 days, ordered on Friday. It and the ext SuperDrive both shipped by Monday and arrived at my doorstep on Wednesday. (SD shipped from Singapore, Mac shipped from Shanghai)
I guess it depends where the item ships from. If it's from the US (some people have reported that Apple refurbs ship from the US now, some say China) then I guess it should be similar since the estimated shipping time is the same. From China I'd add a few days to the equation.
BTW refurbs only come in a plain white box, no retail packaging, so if you're planning on giving this as a gift, keep that in mind.
iphone3gs16gb
Apr 15, 12:07 PM
You could stop buying Apple products if you feel so strongly about it, but I don't see that happening.
Exactly.
You still feel bad Abstract?
Exactly.
You still feel bad Abstract?
PlaceofDis
Feb 12, 10:31 AM
sorry about losing your file, and i hope you can get it back, be sure to let us know how it goes for future reference
MacBytes
Oct 4, 09:42 AM
Category: Mac Websites
Link: MacsimumNews.com launched today. News, reviews, opinions, etc. (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041004104232)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: MacsimumNews.com launched today. News, reviews, opinions, etc. (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041004104232)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
superosky
Apr 4, 11:47 AM
I don't know what the result of using both 'default host' *and* individual port mapping is, but at best it's undefined. I'd suggest using one or the other. I have no issues with Snow Leopard Server and an old Airport Extreme using port mapping (no default host). Default host is just exposing your machine to probes on every port in existence.
Some simple debugging: try telnetting from some other machine on your local network to your server port 25, e.g. 'telnet 192.168.1.2 25'. If you get connected to SMTP then your problem is elsewhere (barring some firewall rules you might have manually configured in your server). If you don't get connected then the problem is the server and you have to figure out why SMTP isn't listening.
If you can telnet to your server on the inside, but not from the outside then you have either a router problem or an ISP problem. As for my old Airport Extreme, I found that upgrading to the latest firmware (7.5.2) caused no end of problems, I downgraded to the previous version (7.4.2) and all is well.
A.
okay so I did a local telnet from a client and I was able to login to 192.168.1.2 on ports 143, 993, 995 but NOT on ports 25 and 587. I guess this means the router is free and clear however I still cannot understand why SLS is closing those ports. I dont have firewall services enabled and when I did use it I opened up everything but it still didn't work. ????
Some simple debugging: try telnetting from some other machine on your local network to your server port 25, e.g. 'telnet 192.168.1.2 25'. If you get connected to SMTP then your problem is elsewhere (barring some firewall rules you might have manually configured in your server). If you don't get connected then the problem is the server and you have to figure out why SMTP isn't listening.
If you can telnet to your server on the inside, but not from the outside then you have either a router problem or an ISP problem. As for my old Airport Extreme, I found that upgrading to the latest firmware (7.5.2) caused no end of problems, I downgraded to the previous version (7.4.2) and all is well.
A.
okay so I did a local telnet from a client and I was able to login to 192.168.1.2 on ports 143, 993, 995 but NOT on ports 25 and 587. I guess this means the router is free and clear however I still cannot understand why SLS is closing those ports. I dont have firewall services enabled and when I did use it I opened up everything but it still didn't work. ????

oilfighter
Apr 29, 11:05 PM
You can set the power button double-tap option to pause/play the current song with the latest firmware.
Alternatively, the remote add-ons work with the nano 6th gen.
Wow, thanks iEvolution and Porco! I had no idea, especially the double tap to pause. That makes the nano a lot more attractive!
Alternatively, the remote add-ons work with the nano 6th gen.
Wow, thanks iEvolution and Porco! I had no idea, especially the double tap to pause. That makes the nano a lot more attractive!
Legion93
Apr 27, 05:44 PM
Screw the banks, ask Gates for the money
http://tapatalk.com/mu/56a2f258-9c65-c561.jpg
http://tapatalk.com/mu/56a2f258-9c65-c561.jpg
Fritzables
May 7, 03:14 AM
Hi All,
Well... I have just bought my first Apple products. It's one of the new iMac units - hope to see the delivery during next week.
I have been an avid programmer using the Windows environment, Visual Studio C#. I like to develop applications for the OS I am working on.
So, seeing that I will be in a new OS and would like to write apps for iMac/iPod what is available for the iMac, knowing that I am fluent with C# ?
Cheers
Pete
Well... I have just bought my first Apple products. It's one of the new iMac units - hope to see the delivery during next week.
I have been an avid programmer using the Windows environment, Visual Studio C#. I like to develop applications for the OS I am working on.
So, seeing that I will be in a new OS and would like to write apps for iMac/iPod what is available for the iMac, knowing that I am fluent with C# ?
Cheers
Pete
steve_hill4
Jul 30, 05:54 AM
Just a small thought here.
I was checking what the buyer's guide said for various models, (with WWDC just around the corner and intel new chips for laptops/desktops too), and it seems to ignore March's update to the 30" ACD. Last update was getting towards a year ago.
Perhaps others don't agree with me, but perhaps something needs to be added top the special notes as a minimum. I think they will update the ACDs as a whole fairly soon, but to suggest it has been almost a year since any form of upgrade is a little misleading perhaps.
I was checking what the buyer's guide said for various models, (with WWDC just around the corner and intel new chips for laptops/desktops too), and it seems to ignore March's update to the 30" ACD. Last update was getting towards a year ago.
Perhaps others don't agree with me, but perhaps something needs to be added top the special notes as a minimum. I think they will update the ACDs as a whole fairly soon, but to suggest it has been almost a year since any form of upgrade is a little misleading perhaps.
bytethese
Jun 18, 11:53 AM
Surely I'm not the only one going tomorrow! :)
ghall
Jan 9, 09:54 AM
....that Time Machine REALLY IS a time machine!!!! :D
Wow, where did you get this inside information?
Wow, where did you get this inside information?
Tomorrow
Feb 2, 01:58 PM
iPods seem to refresh around September-ish, to coincide with back-to-school promotions.
Some have speculated that the Classic may be on its way out. If you want one, buy it now.
Some have speculated that the Classic may be on its way out. If you want one, buy it now.
Soulstorm
Mar 7, 09:13 AM
I suggest you wait until Tiger comes out.
Chad H
Jun 24, 09:59 AM
No, I own and run The UPS Store. I have replied to most of the e-mails. Didn't realize it would generate this much interest. I have no pictures but its in mint condition. Its is the late '07 model and is aluminum.
drexl5
Apr 27, 09:57 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
What are the chances Of that happening since they just basically refreshed it? Look how long it took them last time...
What are the chances Of that happening since they just basically refreshed it? Look how long it took them last time...
alecxx
May 13, 05:40 PM
i'll take it for 400$ shipped, pm me if interested in.
mBox
Mar 13, 10:52 PM
Also turn on Wireframe option in Canvas Display options.
Helps visually :)
Helps visually :)
njaremka
Mar 14, 02:07 PM
No. The iBook G4 has an IDE interface, while the MacBook Pro is SATA.
mrsir2009
Apr 16, 10:41 PM
2 Apple TV version 2's
1 iMac 24"
1 iMac 27"
3 MBP i5's
1 iPad 16gb wi-fi
3 iPad 2 32gb wi-fi
4 iPhone4 32gb's
This is the total since I've moved back into my parents house temporarily after getting laid off. Here in the next few months it'll be:
-2 MPB's
-1 Mac Pro
-1 iPad 2
-1 iPad 1
-2 iPhone 4's
-1 Apple TV 2
-1 Airport
-10+ iPods
I finally met a chick that wants to move in with me and loves Apple. I'm content with my life now.
Jesus, what do you do with 4 iPhones, 4 iPads and 10 iPods? Why...?
1 iMac 24"
1 iMac 27"
3 MBP i5's
1 iPad 16gb wi-fi
3 iPad 2 32gb wi-fi
4 iPhone4 32gb's
This is the total since I've moved back into my parents house temporarily after getting laid off. Here in the next few months it'll be:
-2 MPB's
-1 Mac Pro
-1 iPad 2
-1 iPad 1
-2 iPhone 4's
-1 Apple TV 2
-1 Airport
-10+ iPods
I finally met a chick that wants to move in with me and loves Apple. I'm content with my life now.
Jesus, what do you do with 4 iPhones, 4 iPads and 10 iPods? Why...?
No comments:
Post a Comment