MacBandit
Oct 5, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr Jobs
i got the geforce 4 mx card in my dual 867, is it worth me upgrading to the 9700 in a few months. i do a lot of video and photoshop work where the mx is just fine but i wanna play the new doom,quake and UT comming out next year. is the mx good enough to play them at 1280-1024 on the 17 Studio.
The G4MX is a fine card I have it in my new Dual/Ghz/DDR it was $100 less then the ATI9000. There is a big but here though. If you want to run the latest upcoming and greatest games you will want to upgrade in the future. That is why I got the G4MX in the first place because I plan on upgrading to the ATI9700 or the nVidia GeForce5 when it comes out. Either of these new cards will cary with it a ton of ram, all sorts of hardware lighting and texturing and will also be about 4x faster then the G4MX.
i got the geforce 4 mx card in my dual 867, is it worth me upgrading to the 9700 in a few months. i do a lot of video and photoshop work where the mx is just fine but i wanna play the new doom,quake and UT comming out next year. is the mx good enough to play them at 1280-1024 on the 17 Studio.
The G4MX is a fine card I have it in my new Dual/Ghz/DDR it was $100 less then the ATI9000. There is a big but here though. If you want to run the latest upcoming and greatest games you will want to upgrade in the future. That is why I got the G4MX in the first place because I plan on upgrading to the ATI9700 or the nVidia GeForce5 when it comes out. Either of these new cards will cary with it a ton of ram, all sorts of hardware lighting and texturing and will also be about 4x faster then the G4MX.
antmarobel
Mar 13, 03:04 PM
They're relatively OK. Are you running in Lion?
yes, that's why my doubt about them...
yes, that's why my doubt about them...
cherry13bomb
Jan 29, 12:51 AM
Yay!!!!!!! I'm so excited to use it. I only got to set it up before I left for work, so I can't wait to get home and play with it! :D
AppleNewton
Jun 25, 01:00 AM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/275/kbmmvi6.jpg
1) Apple Aluminum Wired Keyboard:
Price: $45 shipped [standard shipping]- SOLD to asencif!! thank you!
2) Apple Mighty Mouse Wired:
Price: $30 Shipped [standard shipping]
Both are still in original plastic wrap
PayPal only, PM for details.
Sold here before, and 100% eBay feedback
thank you!
1) Apple Aluminum Wired Keyboard:
Price: $45 shipped [standard shipping]- SOLD to asencif!! thank you!
2) Apple Mighty Mouse Wired:
Price: $30 Shipped [standard shipping]
Both are still in original plastic wrap
PayPal only, PM for details.
Sold here before, and 100% eBay feedback
thank you!
darkwing
Mar 28, 07:08 AM
Holding the ds sideways? That's an interesting idea. I hope it won't be one large screen on both, though. That's crummy with the gap. (ie, sonic ds.) The sonic/mario game sounds interesting. I'm betting Sonic wins the races, and Mario wins the high jumps. :)
MullySCFC
Apr 6, 04:30 PM
Anyone?
Counterfit
Mar 28, 10:12 PM
I agree. It might take ours to do. But it is still faster to reinstall then trying to get rid of all this adware/spyware junk.
..and I hope you guys learned your lesson...
It's not going to take any of mine to do. :D
..and I hope you guys learned your lesson...
It's not going to take any of mine to do. :D
P-Worm
Sep 7, 01:40 AM
I thought that I heard somewhere that Steve Jobs said that he would never have Apple release a PDA.
As for an iPhone, well inkwell is just to fine an example.;)
As for an iPhone, well inkwell is just to fine an example.;)

MacHamster68
Mar 16, 04:33 PM
i seen even better adverts , someone placed a included snow leopard disc in the picture of his listing for a iBook g4 and sold it for about �380
the add sounded like
"MacBook g4 bought weeks ago, but i cannot handle Mac so selling again installed leopard but snow leopard disc included ...happy bidding if you got questions dont ask me "
and its true these ads are for people who know nothing about computers and even less about Mac's , and many want a Mac laptop now , mainly people who switched recently and bought a imac or mini new and now want a laptop from apple too, but cant afford a MacBookPro new from apple and everything that looks similar to the MacBook and has a apple logo is a MacBook in their eyes if its running OSX
when i sold my hackintoshed netbook and i clearly stated it as MSI WIND U100 i still got questions if thats a new release from apple
ok i have to admit if you squint hard enough you could mistake it for a small MacBook , but you really have to squint hard ,but the windows logos on the keyboard should give a hint too that its clearly not made by apple or?
the add sounded like
"MacBook g4 bought weeks ago, but i cannot handle Mac so selling again installed leopard but snow leopard disc included ...happy bidding if you got questions dont ask me "
and its true these ads are for people who know nothing about computers and even less about Mac's , and many want a Mac laptop now , mainly people who switched recently and bought a imac or mini new and now want a laptop from apple too, but cant afford a MacBookPro new from apple and everything that looks similar to the MacBook and has a apple logo is a MacBook in their eyes if its running OSX
when i sold my hackintoshed netbook and i clearly stated it as MSI WIND U100 i still got questions if thats a new release from apple
ok i have to admit if you squint hard enough you could mistake it for a small MacBook , but you really have to squint hard ,but the windows logos on the keyboard should give a hint too that its clearly not made by apple or?
Thomas Veil
Sep 23, 05:14 PM
In a poll to find our [your] top ten national treasures (carried out by Yahoo!), the bare-breasted beauties came 6th. #1 was the Sunday roast and #2 was regional dialects, with brown sauce at 7 and beer bellies at 8.Remind me again why we Americans consider Brits "classier"? :D
Scrimm
Apr 22, 08:23 PM
Sumone brought this macbook to me to get the password removed, but i cant boot from any install discs.
the system has ox x 10.6.7 on it.
booting from the sno leopard disc gives my a grey screan telling me i must reboot.
any help would b greately appreciated.
thnx
the system has ox x 10.6.7 on it.
booting from the sno leopard disc gives my a grey screan telling me i must reboot.
any help would b greately appreciated.
thnx
TMA
Feb 22, 08:08 PM
There have been a couple of times now when I have noticed a page has been spammed with junk (and invisible) links. I notice when HexMonkey and Arn find something similar and they fix it, it shows up in the history/recent changes as '(Reverted edit of 123.123.123.123, changed back to last version by HexMonkey)' - Is there a button I'm missing that allows me to do the same or is it a moderator only function?
At present I'm just manually deleting the unwanted content and leaving a quick note (e.g "deleted spam").
At present I'm just manually deleting the unwanted content and leaving a quick note (e.g "deleted spam").
7on
Apr 7, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TftFnot5uXw
AdrianK
Apr 15, 08:21 AM
Yeah i really like those sites that convert music from youtube into mp3 format. They shut down limewire but not those sites? Go figure!
How limewire actually got shut down is still a complete mystery to me. It's an application that allows users to utilise the gnutella P2P network, it's not a 'service' itself. If limewire got shut down, why not uTorrent/Transmission/Deluge, unless I'm missing something they're doing the exact same thing that limewire were, but on a different protocol.
How limewire actually got shut down is still a complete mystery to me. It's an application that allows users to utilise the gnutella P2P network, it's not a 'service' itself. If limewire got shut down, why not uTorrent/Transmission/Deluge, unless I'm missing something they're doing the exact same thing that limewire were, but on a different protocol.
spillproof
Apr 27, 12:38 PM
If ANYONE falls for that, they deserve what they get. The grammar in that email makes me sick.
greenx
Feb 8, 04:20 AM
Updates:
Now , somehow it worked but there is a catch..
Under CS4 it will only start to draw lines when I click twice on the trackpad.
Meaning whenever I lifted the stylus over, I have to click two to draw something again.
Now, can you imagine what is it like to write a sentence with that setting//:eek::eek::eek:
Some Mac expert help me out..!!
Now , somehow it worked but there is a catch..
Under CS4 it will only start to draw lines when I click twice on the trackpad.
Meaning whenever I lifted the stylus over, I have to click two to draw something again.
Now, can you imagine what is it like to write a sentence with that setting//:eek::eek::eek:
Some Mac expert help me out..!!
tlinford
Jun 16, 10:11 AM
Great. But I care about 1 thing: fix the Spaces issues.
The Office applications (both 2004 and 2008) are the single WORST performing applications I have ever used on a Mac.
Seriously, for a company with the resources that Microsoft has, is it really too much to ask for spaces to work properly? Every other app works with spaces without a glitch, why doesn't office?
Switch to another application in spaces and go back to the previous office document: document moves to god knows which space. Same with the toolbox: have it open and who knows what might happen.
Will this ever get addressed?
The spaces issue was fixed just before snow leopard, Apple sorted it? I have been fine with this issue certainly since Snow Leopard.
The Office applications (both 2004 and 2008) are the single WORST performing applications I have ever used on a Mac.
Seriously, for a company with the resources that Microsoft has, is it really too much to ask for spaces to work properly? Every other app works with spaces without a glitch, why doesn't office?
Switch to another application in spaces and go back to the previous office document: document moves to god knows which space. Same with the toolbox: have it open and who knows what might happen.
Will this ever get addressed?
The spaces issue was fixed just before snow leopard, Apple sorted it? I have been fine with this issue certainly since Snow Leopard.
jdelgado
Apr 21, 06:29 PM
Using a wireless network and ChronoSync might work.
This.
I have my MBP and a mini which share files. Although I do not sync both (my mini is a backup of the MBP), it can be done. There is documentation in the Chronosync site indicating how to do it.
One must be careful with the syncing procedure for email, ical, and other things that live in the User library (1Password comes to mind).
This.
I have my MBP and a mini which share files. Although I do not sync both (my mini is a backup of the MBP), it can be done. There is documentation in the Chronosync site indicating how to do it.
One must be careful with the syncing procedure for email, ical, and other things that live in the User library (1Password comes to mind).
Trey1984
May 6, 09:18 AM
What is this custom firmware you have to download?
MikeonTV
Mar 1, 05:06 PM
It's a black wallpaper that I've seen on many iPhone apps and applications on OSX.
It has somewhat of a cross patching
Do you know what I'm talking about?
It has somewhat of a cross patching
Do you know what I'm talking about?
kingcrowing
Dec 11, 09:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8737225959
Bid away, 800MHz G4 12" iBook/256MB/30GB/combo/AP/2nd battery, see listing for more details
Bid away, 800MHz G4 12" iBook/256MB/30GB/combo/AP/2nd battery, see listing for more details
lsvtecjohn3
Mar 10, 09:24 PM
How is there going to be a 4GS when there's no 4G?
ASLazz
Mar 28, 01:00 PM
Hello,
After I plugged the Blackberry Curve 8330 to upload photos to Mac mini, I noticed all the info on the Notes folder is all gone (I discovered it one or two days later). Then I discovered that Notes under BB device program was under sync mode. I turned it off. It says that it's sync with Apple Mail Notes. Do you know where the notes info is stored? I couldn't find any folder or anything.
Also, is it possible to bring Notes info back to my BB?
Please advise.
Thank you.
After I plugged the Blackberry Curve 8330 to upload photos to Mac mini, I noticed all the info on the Notes folder is all gone (I discovered it one or two days later). Then I discovered that Notes under BB device program was under sync mode. I turned it off. It says that it's sync with Apple Mail Notes. Do you know where the notes info is stored? I couldn't find any folder or anything.
Also, is it possible to bring Notes info back to my BB?
Please advise.
Thank you.
RawBert
Jun 8, 12:55 AM
How ironic that one of the biggest topics discussed is Steve Jobs thoughts on FLASH not being necessary and that's being fiercely debated in another thread here, yet no one on an iPAD can even watch this video on Macrumors!
Too Funny! LOL :D
Yeah, you FAIL.
I just saw the whole thing on my iPad without any delays, right from the link on the All Things Digital video site (http://video.allthingsd.com/). No flash needed. No need to de a tech geek.
Next time you use all bold type, make sure you fully understand what you're talking about and not just assume a video won't play on an iPad.
Consultant's right. Just stick with floppy drives and let the tech world move ahead.
Too funny! LOL :D
Too Funny! LOL :D
Yeah, you FAIL.
I just saw the whole thing on my iPad without any delays, right from the link on the All Things Digital video site (http://video.allthingsd.com/). No flash needed. No need to de a tech geek.
Next time you use all bold type, make sure you fully understand what you're talking about and not just assume a video won't play on an iPad.
Consultant's right. Just stick with floppy drives and let the tech world move ahead.
Too funny! LOL :D
No comments:
Post a Comment