osxman1970
Mar 10, 01:22 PM
I recently passed the ACSP exam and plan to take the osx server one too. Just because Xserve is going the OSX serser software is still on going. Furthermore, there will still be existing Xserves out their to support. It's a good certification to get along with Microsoft ones.
You've paid for the books so crack on and you'll be certified in no time at all.!
Good luck
:)
You've paid for the books so crack on and you'll be certified in no time at all.!
Good luck
:)
Psilocybin
Apr 27, 09:43 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
You can easily zoom with a pinch of the trackpad
You can easily zoom with a pinch of the trackpad
Blakeasd
Apr 25, 08:31 AM
You are using placeholders in places they shouldn't be. Place a label next to the textfields.
MaxBurn
May 6, 05:33 AM
iphone_dev (@iphone_dev)
5/6/11 5:07 AM
Tic tac toe, it's 3 in a row for @i0n1c's untether! PwnageTool and redsn0w updated for iOS 4.3.3: is.gd/YFgrPU
ultrasn0w (@ultrasn0w)
5/6/11 5:12 AM
Today's v1.2.3 ultrasn0w update goes along with PwnageTool and redsn0w updates for iOS 4.3.3 (compatibility only, no new BB support)
I think I'm finally going to bring my ipad up to date.
5/6/11 5:07 AM
Tic tac toe, it's 3 in a row for @i0n1c's untether! PwnageTool and redsn0w updated for iOS 4.3.3: is.gd/YFgrPU
ultrasn0w (@ultrasn0w)
5/6/11 5:12 AM
Today's v1.2.3 ultrasn0w update goes along with PwnageTool and redsn0w updates for iOS 4.3.3 (compatibility only, no new BB support)
I think I'm finally going to bring my ipad up to date.
Kingsly
Nov 9, 01:39 AM
:eek: Thats fantastic. Sorry you missed the deadline.. I would've voted for you. :)
Loves2spoon
Oct 16, 06:29 PM
Link (http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/tablets/apple-stores-teeming-with-germs-20101015-16n33.html)
Apparently using iPads and such at Apple stores carries a high risk of being infected with some sort of virus.
I guess it kind of makes sense, maybe they should clean them daily?
I refuse to touch anything in the apple store. I never pick up any demo units, people are disgusting and don't wash there hands.
Apparently using iPads and such at Apple stores carries a high risk of being infected with some sort of virus.
I guess it kind of makes sense, maybe they should clean them daily?
I refuse to touch anything in the apple store. I never pick up any demo units, people are disgusting and don't wash there hands.
John Jacob
Aug 9, 11:05 AM
No idea, sorry. But perhaps you could try Craigslist "Missed Connections", it seems to be made for this kind of quest. Apologies if you have tried it already.
Cyclone Chris
May 4, 10:54 AM
Why didn't you guys go with something that had worked for many people like the gevey adapter? Instead of taking a chance with something unknown?
I'm not a fan of constantly dialing 112 if I reboot. In the UK 112 is actually 911.
I'm not a fan of constantly dialing 112 if I reboot. In the UK 112 is actually 911.
xUKHCx
May 5, 10:22 AM
I think both ways seem to have too many flaws, and like i said earlier many people will not use their alternative votes wisely and I am sure that most people are unaware that they do NOT need to give an alternative.
Well, i guess we will see how it all goes.... I am working the election tonight so i wont hear the end of it til about 7/8am tomorrow!!!
Both systems have their flaws granted however I feel that AV gives the fairest chance of my vote being counted. I live in a safe seat but do not support the party in charge. My votes have essentially been wasted everytime I have voted. Not only that but it reduces the risk of negative voting. Sure people may not use their second choice wisely but in the current system many people dont use their first :D
Granted it isn't the system that the Lib Dems wanted to bring in and it isn't something that the Conservatives want either but it is a system that has been used to elect leaders of political parties in the UK (Labour* and the Lib Dems)
I know that the AV system won't go through this time, however I hope it gains enough support that it is considered again in future. Although I do hope they have the balls to go with AV+ rather than just AV.
*I know they ended up with the wrong brother but that was due to the unions rather than the voting system.
Well, i guess we will see how it all goes.... I am working the election tonight so i wont hear the end of it til about 7/8am tomorrow!!!
Both systems have their flaws granted however I feel that AV gives the fairest chance of my vote being counted. I live in a safe seat but do not support the party in charge. My votes have essentially been wasted everytime I have voted. Not only that but it reduces the risk of negative voting. Sure people may not use their second choice wisely but in the current system many people dont use their first :D
Granted it isn't the system that the Lib Dems wanted to bring in and it isn't something that the Conservatives want either but it is a system that has been used to elect leaders of political parties in the UK (Labour* and the Lib Dems)
I know that the AV system won't go through this time, however I hope it gains enough support that it is considered again in future. Although I do hope they have the balls to go with AV+ rather than just AV.
*I know they ended up with the wrong brother but that was due to the unions rather than the voting system.
flopticalcube
Oct 24, 02:11 PM
I would say keep it as those who expect a response know they won't be getting one for awhile. Members just need to be trained to stop gossiping and speculating on forum discipline but granted that is not as easy as it sounds.
tombarnes
May 4, 01:49 PM
Come on folks, back up and restore. I've done it 3 times over the years when I've updated my iPhone to a newer model.
steadysignal
May 6, 10:31 AM
Be careful when you buy those prebuilt "gaming" desktops from ibuypower or other similar sites. They often put really awful video cards in them and you'll end up really disappointed. Just build one yourself
double agree.
buy the parts separate and build on your own. safe and satisfying.
double agree.
buy the parts separate and build on your own. safe and satisfying.
countrydweller
Feb 19, 03:00 PM
Yes, Apple succumbs to the big $$$$ signs, no different than the real world, people trying to rip you off around every corner.
jdawg4324
Sep 18, 11:30 PM
does apple not have anything
Darth.Titan
Mar 3, 10:37 AM
If you're familiar with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original, not the tragic Johnny Depp version), this is genius.
I hope at least one other person enjoys this. (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1948362&sa=U&ei=f8JvTZyCFcT7lwfn78Q7&ved=0CAQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNF_zVskkyRr0motheKgeHFHd8vtPA)
I hope at least one other person enjoys this. (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1948362&sa=U&ei=f8JvTZyCFcT7lwfn78Q7&ved=0CAQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNF_zVskkyRr0motheKgeHFHd8vtPA)

macman2790
Jan 9, 01:42 AM
or make vista look like windows 3.1, that would be awesome. It would be great, but i'm not so sure if it will happen.
DeeJay Dan
Mar 28, 07:39 AM
Eeek that takes hours between formating and applying all the updates. Not to mention restoring your files and stuff like that.
I generally try to keep my format & reinstalls (the windows dance) down to every 6 months but I've done 4 over the past 2 weeks. :mad:
I generally try to keep my format & reinstalls (the windows dance) down to every 6 months but I've done 4 over the past 2 weeks. :mad:
Jaffa Cake
Oct 13, 05:43 PM
...a trip to England, where they will see Manchester United play.Those miners would be more use up in Liverpool � the chaps at Anfield desperately need advice on how to get themselves out of a hole before Christmas...
twoodcc
Mar 6, 12:44 PM
I also joined the time. I've got 2 C2D 2.16Ghz iMacs running. They'll be folding 24/7. Hopefully this'll help out!
thanks! we need you! those are some nice machines also, that should help out a lot.
thanks! we need you! those are some nice machines also, that should help out a lot.
jimbo23
Jan 31, 05:12 PM
I have a 3rd gen mc model ipod touch. had 3.1.3 jailbreak firmware previously on it. earlier today i upgraded to 4.2.1 non jailbroken firmware
Im trying to upgrade to the 4.2.1 jailbroken firmware using red sn0w.
I set everything up then when its loading it gets stuck at "exploiting with limera1n" and it just freezes there.
What can i do?
thanks.
Im trying to upgrade to the 4.2.1 jailbroken firmware using red sn0w.
I set everything up then when its loading it gets stuck at "exploiting with limera1n" and it just freezes there.
What can i do?
thanks.
lee1210
Apr 6, 01:20 PM
It depends on what the thing is. Generally in UNIX everything is a file. As such, there is a function "select" that lets you wait for something to change about a file. Is it ready to read? Read to write? etc. Whether that's actually a network socket, a real file, a pipe, etc. you treat them the same. Lookup "select" to see if it will suit your needs. For "system events" like a USB drive being plugged in this may not fit the bill.
-Lee
-Lee
ALvie
Dec 21, 10:54 PM
Thanks a bunch
ALvie
ALvie
chessterino
Mar 12, 10:07 AM
I just got a 17 inch CTO Macbook Pro replacement from Apple Care. I am looking to get a 15 inch instead so i am thinking of selling the 17 inch unit. I am thinking of listing in craigslist, how much should i ask for? The specs are
17 Inch Sandy Bridge
2.2 Ghz i7
4 GB Ram
128 SSD
Antiglare
It is Brand New and Unopened.
17 Inch Sandy Bridge
2.2 Ghz i7
4 GB Ram
128 SSD
Antiglare
It is Brand New and Unopened.
roadbloc
Jun 1, 04:27 PM
Now?
It's a blue dot.
It's a blue dot.
No comments:
Post a Comment