BootstrapMetal
Oct 26, 07:43 PM
Ah ben tabarn...ouche! :p

See more cousin sayings videos

quotes about cousins being

love quotes and sayings for

Cousin-Sayings

Cousins quotes and sayings

i love you sayings and quotes.

cute quotes for cousins. cute

80s Kappie Country Cousins

cousins quotes and sayings

+heart+quotes+and+sayings

Cousins quotes and sayings

quotes about cousins being

quotes and sayings about love

quotes and sayings

I love sayings

Funny Quotes And Sayings About

i hate you quotes and sayings

Stupidest people sayings
thejadedmonkey
May 5, 11:15 PM
I'd get MS Office. iWorks works, but it's not office. and everyone uses office. even when people don't use Office, they save it as an office .docx formal. Plus, iWorks can have compatibility problems at times. Not often, but I'd rather not take the chance.
I have iWorks, Office 08, and Office I find myself naturally using Office more often for college, to the point where I didn't even install iWorks last time i wiped my computer.
And I'm not sure about upgrading the CPU, but definitely get the larger hard drive. Computers have come a very very long way in the past 6 years, and hard drive space goes faster than it used to.
I have iWorks, Office 08, and Office I find myself naturally using Office more often for college, to the point where I didn't even install iWorks last time i wiped my computer.
And I'm not sure about upgrading the CPU, but definitely get the larger hard drive. Computers have come a very very long way in the past 6 years, and hard drive space goes faster than it used to.
T'hain Esh Kelch
May 6, 04:04 PM
Also waiting... :) My current iPod 5G Video just stopped playing sound out of both channels, what a coincidence.. Still ordered a new jack stick though, 3� including shipping from Hong Kong, that's manageable.. :D
But a new iPod for waiting 3 weeks, oh yeah.. I'll also have time to read about the new models in the mean time.
But a new iPod for waiting 3 weeks, oh yeah.. I'll also have time to read about the new models in the mean time.
MzMpv
May 1, 01:30 PM
SO, let's try a couple of things first:
1) Insert disc 1, and power the laptop down.
2)With the laptop turned off, hold down the C key on the keyboard, and while holding the key down, press the power button. Continue holding the C key down until you see the grey Apple logo in the middle of the screen. This is booting from the CD. You should get to a menu, and from the top menu bar, it should say 'Utilities' (depending on version of OS). Select Disk Utility. Select the HD, and erase.
Unsure of all what happened previously, but wiping the drive and starting from new may help.
After erase is complete, power down laptop. Make sure disc 1 is still in drive. This time, hold down the C key, power the laptop up. Follow the prompts to installing the OS. Hopefully, this will work. Let me know. If this doesn't take care of issue, it may point to another issue, possibly hard drive. Not uncommon, not a major install, just more of a time consuming install. Can get them relatively cheap from all over. I prefer MicroCenter because of their volume prices. I have an earlier model of iBook, the Clamshell G3 366. I also had an iBook G4 1.2 Ghz, both required a hard drive within months of me owning them. Replaced hard drives, and they are still running to this day.
Sorry you haven't gotten many responses on here. Older items dont garner as much attention, but this is still a great place to get information.
Thank you I understand I'm dealing with a fossil of a laptop :( But I will follow your directions and let you know the out come of it.
Thank you again also for the info
regards
Mike
1) Insert disc 1, and power the laptop down.
2)With the laptop turned off, hold down the C key on the keyboard, and while holding the key down, press the power button. Continue holding the C key down until you see the grey Apple logo in the middle of the screen. This is booting from the CD. You should get to a menu, and from the top menu bar, it should say 'Utilities' (depending on version of OS). Select Disk Utility. Select the HD, and erase.
Unsure of all what happened previously, but wiping the drive and starting from new may help.
After erase is complete, power down laptop. Make sure disc 1 is still in drive. This time, hold down the C key, power the laptop up. Follow the prompts to installing the OS. Hopefully, this will work. Let me know. If this doesn't take care of issue, it may point to another issue, possibly hard drive. Not uncommon, not a major install, just more of a time consuming install. Can get them relatively cheap from all over. I prefer MicroCenter because of their volume prices. I have an earlier model of iBook, the Clamshell G3 366. I also had an iBook G4 1.2 Ghz, both required a hard drive within months of me owning them. Replaced hard drives, and they are still running to this day.
Sorry you haven't gotten many responses on here. Older items dont garner as much attention, but this is still a great place to get information.
Thank you I understand I'm dealing with a fossil of a laptop :( But I will follow your directions and let you know the out come of it.
Thank you again also for the info
regards
Mike
Juan007
May 4, 11:01 PM
I know people have been doing white conversions for months using knock-off parts. Now that the REAL THING exists, are there any places selling the real OEM parts? I held off on doing my conversion because I didn't want knock-off crap. I want to buy the real thing! Help?
Ugg
May 6, 07:03 PM
Belief in Conspiracies Linked to Machiavellian Mindset (http://www.miller-mccune.com/culture-society/belief-in-conspiracies-linked-to-machiavellian-mindset-30295/)
�These studies suggest that people who have more lax personal morality may endorse conspiracy theories to a greater extent because they are, on average, more willing to participate in the conspiracies themselves.�
The theme of the conspiratorially-minded television series The X-Files was �trust no one.� Perhaps it should be amended to read: �Trust no one � especially devoted fans of The X-Files.�
It's a rather timely study. So, we know that those who crow "conspiracy" the loudest are probably conspiring at that very moment.
�These studies suggest that people who have more lax personal morality may endorse conspiracy theories to a greater extent because they are, on average, more willing to participate in the conspiracies themselves.�
The theme of the conspiratorially-minded television series The X-Files was �trust no one.� Perhaps it should be amended to read: �Trust no one � especially devoted fans of The X-Files.�
It's a rather timely study. So, we know that those who crow "conspiracy" the loudest are probably conspiring at that very moment.
iBlue
Apr 8, 03:21 AM
I am hoping for the day the world is engulfed in a Nuclear time bomb.. I am about ready to leave this crude and vile world.
That's a little lot selfish. If you're so miserable why wish everyone else off the rock with you? Get help, a new hobby, a new plan, a new anything. There's still plenty of joy, beauty and wonder to be had. If you're not finding it, the problem is you, not the world at large.
That's a little lot selfish. If you're so miserable why wish everyone else off the rock with you? Get help, a new hobby, a new plan, a new anything. There's still plenty of joy, beauty and wonder to be had. If you're not finding it, the problem is you, not the world at large.

MacBytes
Nov 26, 11:10 AM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple made a big optimisation for iOS 4.2.1 (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20101126121054)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple made a big optimisation for iOS 4.2.1 (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20101126121054)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
puckhead193
Sep 5, 12:15 PM
Near your drawers are those windows? If so move the desk near the window (assuming it will not block the windows by shelves etc) I like to look out the window when i'm at my desk for natural light. Other then that, paint and new posters/art good ways to spice up a room.
charlyee
Mar 23, 03:16 PM
You don't need to do the File --> Finalize Project. Just go to Share and Export Movie and then select the type of file you want. It will only save one file in the format you choose and not four different ones. See attached screen shots.One more question, after I Export them, can I delete the projects and the events?
Thanks again. :)
Thanks again. :)

TerreCollins
Apr 30, 04:29 PM
i have the same model number and I'm using it in Saudi Arabia.
its officially unlocked.
its officially unlocked.
TEG
Mar 5, 02:38 AM
I have an Airport Basestation (Graphite) and love it, some minor signal problems. Currently I'm using a Netgear Wi-Fi Router, I like it, can set up with Safari, no special software needed, similar problems to the AP. Used a linksys, too hard to change the settings.
TEG
TEG
ChrisBrightwell
Nov 23, 07:31 PM
i just happened to get 2 of them. i had one preordered and i have a friend that got me one at launch. i saw what they have been going for and i figured might as well and sell or trade one of them. just happened to be in the right place at the right time so i'm going to take advantage of it.That doesn't make your markup right in any way. It just helps you sleep at night.
mrgreen4242
Mar 29, 12:02 PM
Oh yeah, so many times playing this game I've been amazed at the sheer scale of the world. It's like an uber-MMO you play by yourself, but with much MUCH better gameplay.
You're really not restricted in many ways at all. There are some people you just can't kill, but I'm sure that's important to avoid breaking the game. You can go anywhere, do anything you want. You can be good or bad, Famous or Infamous... it's entirely open-ended.
There is a HUGE amount of the world full of completely optional locations, quests, and characters. But don't think that means you'll be left not knowing what the heck to do.
The quest system is fairly robust, and you'll always be able to pick up the main quest at any time. To make that even easier they've even made sure to place rally-points on your map for your active quest. Meaning you are rarely ever left wondering where the heck to go if you want to get back into the main story.
I've done some of the main quest, but I've been adventuring in the game for awhile now (easily 40+ hours) and still feel like this game has a ton of content left for me to explore if I really want to. Best value for your money ever... imho!
That sounds like a the kind of game I could get into. Add that to the FPS list the 360 has going, and the XBLA and I think I'll have to put my radar up for a used 360 pretty soon here... thanks for the input guys!
You're really not restricted in many ways at all. There are some people you just can't kill, but I'm sure that's important to avoid breaking the game. You can go anywhere, do anything you want. You can be good or bad, Famous or Infamous... it's entirely open-ended.
There is a HUGE amount of the world full of completely optional locations, quests, and characters. But don't think that means you'll be left not knowing what the heck to do.
The quest system is fairly robust, and you'll always be able to pick up the main quest at any time. To make that even easier they've even made sure to place rally-points on your map for your active quest. Meaning you are rarely ever left wondering where the heck to go if you want to get back into the main story.
I've done some of the main quest, but I've been adventuring in the game for awhile now (easily 40+ hours) and still feel like this game has a ton of content left for me to explore if I really want to. Best value for your money ever... imho!
That sounds like a the kind of game I could get into. Add that to the FPS list the 360 has going, and the XBLA and I think I'll have to put my radar up for a used 360 pretty soon here... thanks for the input guys!
Akitakoi
Apr 28, 11:28 AM
Based on the incredible reviews I keep reading I bought a set of the Audioengine A5 speakers. Question is what do I need to stream music from an iPhone or iPad wirelessly to the speakers? Apple Airport Extreme? or Audioengine W1?
I don't want to connect any dongles to the iPhone or iPad.
TIA
I don't want to connect any dongles to the iPhone or iPad.
TIA
GFLPraxis
Feb 17, 10:07 AM
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_BPcpAX67Ni2LdGFNJRtQwoaeTWjecVrIJswfWV1rl87uIJTbGrhZOajYZ1gt2SYY7Arw1bb1KHnktwPgKy8ZDoBldUoDJfoTOUASmXSo8g1Bx1nsX9pOwLiPrT_WwkBf3ZIDH84OxBeO/s320/WWN+bigfoot.png
Everything you read is true, folks.
Especially from the National Enquirer.
Everything you read is true, folks.
Especially from the National Enquirer.

obeygiant
Feb 23, 06:42 PM
There should be a reason for every single element in the card. If the "sales rep" was in the business of selling blue and black childrens toys then i'd say the card design may work otherwise you should keep it simple. Why is the blue band there? Why is it angled? The term "mobile" is too short a word to abbreviate. And get rid of the hand written font on critical information such as email address and name.

3N16MA
Mar 12, 10:39 PM
iPad 10. 10 is a nice number.
jtown
Jul 13, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Horrortaxi
I don't mean to sound like an unsympathetic Mac-bigot, but recent switchers are probably the most likely to crash their Macs.
I don't mean to sound like an unsympathetic Mac-bigot, but recent switchers are probably the most likely to crash their Macs.
Kingsly
Oct 19, 06:46 PM
Is that Comic sans??? :eek: :eek:
agrudsky
Apr 9, 03:30 PM
Look guys, if I get a 13 inch MBP or MBA, I am going to get an external monitor because the screen is so small.
Thanks for all the comments!
Thanks for all the comments!
ArtfulVini
May 6, 03:37 AM
Thanks!
3L4A6E4K4TN6
3L4A6E4K4TN6
jetjaguar
Apr 27, 09:59 AM
im in the same position as you but I decided to just sell my mbp and buy a quad mp and then a few months down the road gonna do the upgrade to hex core .. i dont see a need for me for thunderbolt .. maybe when i decide to get my next mac pro i will worry about that
grapes911
Apr 30, 08:52 PM
Gridlock by chpwn. (http://chpwn.com/apps/)
No comments:
Post a Comment