Chaszmyr
Mar 22, 07:52 AM
Am I the only one who didn't like gears of war? I just thought it was incredibly boring. I couldn't stand more than 1/2 an hour playing it.
A movie based on it? The only good game => movie crossover I can think of was the tomb raider movies, and they we're only slightly above average. The mario movie was fun in the stuipest sense, but not good in the least.
I didn't like GeOW either.
Oh, and the Tomb Raider movies were among the better of video game based movies, but they were still pretty mediocre.
A movie based on it? The only good game => movie crossover I can think of was the tomb raider movies, and they we're only slightly above average. The mario movie was fun in the stuipest sense, but not good in the least.
I didn't like GeOW either.
Oh, and the Tomb Raider movies were among the better of video game based movies, but they were still pretty mediocre.
Dav1
Mar 23, 08:51 PM
Nice write up Dav1; good job.
Thank you, you are kind.
Thank you, you are kind.
Sherifftruman
May 4, 10:52 AM
There are programs that will back your texts up and allow them to be moved to another phone if your iPhone is Jailbroken. I don't think there is any other way.
Lacero
Feb 11, 10:48 PM
open image capture utility and set the prefs there.
GGJstudios
Apr 14, 10:23 PM
You can't empty the Trash or move a file to the Trash (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1526)
ScotlandBard
Apr 1, 08:55 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5068/5580562725_57f94c62c0_b.jpg
Gettysburg, PA
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
Gettysburg, PA
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
Blue Velvet
Jan 22, 06:11 PM
Duff-Man says....maybe, maybe not....but you will need something like Data Recycler (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/18235) which will try recover.....oh yeah!
And the longer you go on using your Mac, the lower the chance of successfully retrieving your files is.
This is because the Mac 'sees' the space on the HD as unused and will write over it given enough time.
And the longer you go on using your Mac, the lower the chance of successfully retrieving your files is.
This is because the Mac 'sees' the space on the HD as unused and will write over it given enough time.
Chad H
Jun 24, 05:23 PM
iMac has been sold. The external HD is still for sale.
skeep5
Sep 29, 11:58 PM
love it. funny stuff.
citizenzen
Apr 4, 03:42 PM
... I would still argue that wealth creation is the best way to combat it.
Wealth creation? :confused:
If Florida became uninhabitable and Mexico become unarable there'd be a tremendous loss of wealth.
How is a person who loses his house or farm going to have the means to move to Canada to start all over again?
Wealth creation? :confused:
If Florida became uninhabitable and Mexico become unarable there'd be a tremendous loss of wealth.
How is a person who loses his house or farm going to have the means to move to Canada to start all over again?
cycocelica
Mar 29, 04:39 PM
Master Chief and Mario would be something to get excited about.

macdon401
Dec 29, 11:41 AM
Hi, a friend wants to use some old footage on VHS to make a rough cut of some event. Os it possible to transfer the VHS to the Mac and then to iMovie to make a cut?? Thanks very much....uf anyone can help it would be great...he's waiting by the phone...LOL!
He's a PC guy...I said the Mac can do it...hope I wasen't out of line!
R
He's a PC guy...I said the Mac can do it...hope I wasen't out of line!
R
Knolly
Jun 16, 11:48 PM
Not in an awful rush. If you're waiting for an iPhone 3G then that's fine however I might succumb to the temptation to get one myself.
eyemacg5
Mar 20, 02:30 AM
Very interested, where in the UK are you located.
zap2
Apr 1, 12:42 PM
I know people I could give it to, but surely they would have no use for it either. Without a working CD drive they won't be able to play games on it!
Open it up, and replace the DVD drive
Open it up, and replace the DVD drive
akeefer
Dec 21, 11:50 PM
Yup, no such luck
hackthatphone
Mar 29, 03:08 PM
I use Toast Titanium to burn to Apple TV format and then sync. It will even add to itunes for you.
AirVideo is another great solution but you can't use on airplanes since you won't be able to access your network and even if you could(say with GoGo) the video quality would be terrible.
Too bad Toast is $79.99. Handbrake and VLC are free for those who don't know.
AirVideo is another great solution but you can't use on airplanes since you won't be able to access your network and even if you could(say with GoGo) the video quality would be terrible.
Too bad Toast is $79.99. Handbrake and VLC are free for those who don't know.
dmw007
Sep 6, 09:58 PM
Are you able to listen to the iPod while you work? Is all well on the utilities front now at your hospital?
Wow, I would love to be able to listen to my iPod Mini at work. :)
Wow, I would love to be able to listen to my iPod Mini at work. :)
patrick0brien
Jul 15, 04:21 PM
-jtown
Well, I guess you have to live with a dodgy driver, but perhaps you can insulate it so that you only use the driver when you need it.
Have you considered creating a user account with the express purpose of using it for the Archos? You can maintain preferences across the accounts by opening the Archos-loading account permissions all the way up, then shortcutting the itunes music folder and the preferences file of your main account from it.
It's wild, but it just might work. I've done similar things - created proxy accounts - to allow multiple logons (to the Mac) from Windows networks.
Let me know how it works.
(edit) Oh, I forgot. Try to locate that driver (should be in the master Library) and place it in it's corresponding place in the Library of the Archos account. Otherwise it'll load with every account - which is what we're trying to avoid.
Well, I guess you have to live with a dodgy driver, but perhaps you can insulate it so that you only use the driver when you need it.
Have you considered creating a user account with the express purpose of using it for the Archos? You can maintain preferences across the accounts by opening the Archos-loading account permissions all the way up, then shortcutting the itunes music folder and the preferences file of your main account from it.
It's wild, but it just might work. I've done similar things - created proxy accounts - to allow multiple logons (to the Mac) from Windows networks.
Let me know how it works.
(edit) Oh, I forgot. Try to locate that driver (should be in the master Library) and place it in it's corresponding place in the Library of the Archos account. Otherwise it'll load with every account - which is what we're trying to avoid.
MacBytes
Sep 29, 10:39 AM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Humor
Link: iArm for iPad (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100929113922)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Humor
Link: iArm for iPad (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100929113922)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Blue Velvet
Mar 8, 03:22 PM
It's been down for a while. I went there a couple of weeks ago to check the specs on a friend's G3 iMac... it must be frustrating having a site so successful that it needs to be shut down.
Let's hope that never happens here.
Let's hope that never happens here.
gorcman
May 5, 09:52 PM
I wish Apple had a 24" model still.
That would be the perfect size screen for me =/
That would be the perfect size screen for me =/
Knolly
Jun 16, 11:48 PM
Not in an awful rush. If you're waiting for an iPhone 3G then that's fine however I might succumb to the temptation to get one myself.
bildio
Apr 29, 09:37 AM
Somehow a jpg photo file name appeared under Finder Places. How can I remove it?
I tried dragging it to the Trash, but it goes right back to Finder Places when I release the mouse button. A right mouse click on the file gives "Open Side Bar Preferences" with no "remove" option. When I right click on the folders under Finder Places, I get a "Remove from Sidebar" option. I searched for the file name, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.
I tried dragging it to the Trash, but it goes right back to Finder Places when I release the mouse button. A right mouse click on the file gives "Open Side Bar Preferences" with no "remove" option. When I right click on the folders under Finder Places, I get a "Remove from Sidebar" option. I searched for the file name, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment